It was been a while since I did an update. Not much happened other than my growing belly. 🙂
I feel that I’m bigger than last time, but maybe it’s because it’s holiday season 😉
- Everything is back to normal except that I need more sleep every night! 🙂 I’m usually ready to go to sleep at 9pm and if I’m at home, I’d happily take a nap.
- Sleep: overall it’s good, from 9:30pm-5:30am most of the days. Sometimes I do wake up in the middle of the night and have problem falling back to sleep, but not a norm.
- Cravings: carbs in general, bread, rice, crackers. But I try not to get into carb loading, otherwise I’d wake up very bloated the next day.
- Appetite/hunger. Normal. Some days I get more hungrier than others, and it’s not related to physical activities, maybe growth spurt?
- Exercise: working out everyday for 45 min (incline walking, light jogging or elliptical). few times a week I do Tracy Anderson’s pregnancy DVD, I like it.
- Other symptom: Hip soreness got worse the last month. few times a week it bothers me quite a lot and I’d ask Tony to give me a deep massage to relieve it.
- Skin: good.
- Pain: none.
- Weight: 7-8 lbs up.
- Misc: we have redecorated Sofia’s room. She got a new bed (twin bed) and a new drawer. Will start decorate the new baby’s room soon. 🙂