It has been a long while since I’ve done an update. Definitely the most obvious change was the growth of my belly. Some days I feel huge because I often get bloated, and when traveling, constipated too, so I can either hide my belly under lose cloth, or I look like 7 months pregnant.
- Pretty normal except that I get tired easily. With the traveling and jet lag, aka. waking up at 2-3 am and crush down again at 2pm until 6pm, I am tired most of the time. But when I am not sleep deprived, I feel energetic and normal.
- Sleep: sleeping is a hit or miss. I feel like dealing with jet lag for the past month… only slept well for few times. But since I was on vacation, it didn’t bother me too much.
- Cravings: none.
- Appetite/hunger. Normal. Usually when I am on vacation, because of lack of physical and mental activity, I don’t hungry often. So I ate when the food was available, not because I was hungry. The food at restaurants in china is usually greasy and involved a lot of fries, so after eating out for two weeks straight, I really appreciated coming back to home and eat normal food again. My belly thanks me for that.
- Exercise: none for two weeks when I was in Shanghai, and 30-40 min swimming when i was in Beijing for work.
- Other symptom: I finally started to feel movements every day. I love it and Tony loves it! 🙂
- Skin: good. no breakouts.
- Pain: none.
- Weight: 47.5kg (2 kg up from pre-preg)
- Gender: It’s a girl!!!! I’m so thrill to have another girl. I love having Sofia as my daughter, and can’t think of anything better than giving her a sister. My scheduled 20 weeks ultrasound is actually tomorrow, but when we were in Shanghai, my chinese doctor told me I was having another girl (by sensing my pulse only :shock:), and the next day we did an ultrasound and the doctor was 90% sure it was a girl. Although all my family and Tony’s family would like to have a boy, I was determined that a girl is better for the situation in every sense. So I was soon happy to hear to news!!!
Pictures taken today. Quite noticeable bump there. According to Bump, this week the baby is the size of a spaghetti squash. Well… she must be a small one because I don’t see how it fits there
front and back look normal
Enjoying this pregnancy!!! 🙂