Can I say I’m over first trimester sickness? This week I’ve been almost normal. YEY~~~
- Sickness gone! I don’t have morning sickness anymore!!! So happy for that!
- Sleep: not so good this week, 4 out of 7 I wake up in the middle of the night (2am, 3am, 4am) and can’t sleep for 1-2 hours. Most of the days, I can sleep 1-2 hours before sun came out. I don’t know if it’s pregnancy related or because I think too much of Sofia’s birthday planning logistics. Hopefully next week I can sleep better.
- Cravings: none. Breakfast continues to be kabocha with eggs. Morning snack is high fiber cereal with kefir.
- Appetite/hunger. It depends on the day, but overall I get hungry more often and when I get hungry, I really need food right that moment, it can’t wait! I usually snack once in the morning and 1-2 times in the afternoon. Meals are also bigger.
- Exercise: My strength is also getting back. I even jogged 10-20 min twice this week. Otherwise I’m still doing 30-40 min Elliptical or incline walking.
- Other: constipation is gone and I’m not taking anything!!! That’s such a big relief!!! I think changing my diet back to before helped, including high fiber cereal with kefir, kabocha and almost no white carbs.
- Other symptom: light headed, getting tired around 8pm every night is a norm, and the party planning this week exhausted me. By the time the party was over, I finally felt relaxed and was so tired that I couldn’t even finish dinner.
- Skin: few small breakouts around the mouth.
- Pain: none.
- Weight: no change, 2 lbs down from pre-pregnancy.
the bump is definitely noticeable these days… especially after dinner. But looking at the pics, the belly seems smaller, probably because I’m less constipated.
but the rounding of the belly is there for sure!